Pfizer Q1 net rises 6% to Rs80 crore
Pfizer standalone total income from operations rose to Rs501 crore as against Rs483 crore for the same period a year ago
Latest News »
- Donald Trump calls Narendra Modi ‘true friend’ as US, India approach talks
- Narendra Modi arrives in Washington: Trump administration readies the red carpet
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday reported 6.47% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.80.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company posted a net profit of Rs.75.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing.
Standalone total income from operations also rose to Rs.501.23 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.483.17 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Pfizer on Friday closed at Rs.1,936 on BSE, down 0.57% from the previous close.