Pfizer Q1 net rises 6% to Rs80 crore
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday reported 6.47% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.80.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company posted a net profit of Rs.75.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing.
Standalone total income from operations also rose to Rs.501.23 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.483.17 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Pfizer on Friday closed at Rs.1,936 on BSE, down 0.57% from the previous close.