Pfizer Q1 net rises 6% to Rs80 crore
- Canada’s SkyPower hires Yes Bank to find buyer for its India solar projects
- What BJP’s Kerala rally says about CPM’s combat strategy
- Independence or not, Spain and Barcelona need each other
- Father of missing adopted Indian toddler Sherin Mathews arrested
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty open higher, ONGC shares rise 3%
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday reported 6.47% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.80.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company posted a net profit of Rs.75.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing.
Standalone total income from operations also rose to Rs.501.23 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.483.17 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Pfizer on Friday closed at Rs.1,936 on BSE, down 0.57% from the previous close.