Pfizer Q1 net rises 6% to Rs80 crore
- Virat Kohli fined for breaching ICC code of conduct
- India’s imports of Iran oil in December scheduled to rise to most since March
- Budget 2018: Food subsidy bill may swell by 10%
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO gets Sebi approval, expected to raise Rs1,000 crore
- Reliance Industries to invest Rs5,000 crore in West Bengal: Mukesh Ambani
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday reported 6.47% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.80.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company posted a net profit of Rs.75.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing.
Standalone total income from operations also rose to Rs.501.23 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.483.17 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Pfizer on Friday closed at Rs.1,936 on BSE, down 0.57% from the previous close.