Religare Enterprises to write-off Rs794 crore
- RBL Bank net income jumps 28% to Rs165.3 crore on fee income
- Welspun Corp. to raise Rs250 crore via NCDs
- JPMorgan rolls out $20 billion investment plan after tax law gains
- Davos Diary, 23 January 2018: Of culinary delights and Modi-CEOs bonhomie
- India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway by 2019: Nitin Gadkari
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Tuesday said its subsidiary will write-off a total of Rs793.67 crore on account of non-receipt of dues. “The board of directors of Religare Finvest Ltd (RFL), a material subsidiary company...has considered and approved one-time write-off of entire amount of Rs519.92 crore in the profit and loss account pursuant to non-receipt of dues towards assignment of certain loan accounts by RFL,” Religare Enterprises said in a BSE filing.
It further said, “In addition to the above, the board of directors of RFL have further approved write-off of an entire amount of Rs273.75 crore standing overdue in other accounts related to the same transaction.”
Shares of Religare Enterprises were trading 9.16% lower at Rs243.95 apiece on BSE.