Concierge services startup Qlivery raises $230,000
- Defection of MNS corporators to Shiv Sena shakes up Maharashtra’s politics
- SC cracker ban brought respite, but a lot needs to be done
- Can blockchain technology be an answer to India’s land governance woes?
- Can see bright Samvat 2074 ahead: Ramesh Damani
- Mutual funds trim metals, retail holdings, tank up on financial stocks in September
Bengaluru: InvexGO Solutions Pvt Ltd, which runs on demand concierge service provider Qlivery, has raised $230,000 from Hong Kong-based Swastika Co. Ltd, it said in a statement on Thursday. The fund will be used to expand its team, reach out to newer geographies and customer acquisition. Vaibhav Jain, director at Swastika will sit on the board of the company.
Qlivery which was founded in June 2015 ties up with hotels and offices to provide on-demand concierge service to employees and travelers. The tasks can range from things like taking out photocopies, depositing cheques in banks, booking movie tickets to equipment repairs. It claims to get the work done in 90 minutes.