Godrej Properties launches new project in Mumbai
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
- CBI registers Rs80-crore bank fraud case against Punjab National Bank officials
- Govt set to hit divestment goal for first time post ONGC-HPCL deal
- India restricts imports of petcoke for users in Delhi region
- Constitution is the greatest public policy: Justice J. Chelameswar
Bengaluru: Godrej Properties Ltd, the real estate development arm of the Godrej Group, has launched its residential redevelopment project in suburban Mumbai’s Chembur, the company said on Friday.
Located on 3.5 acres, the project Godrej Prime will have a saleable area of around 750,000 sq. ft.
“We are happy to launch Godrej Prime, our second redevelopment project in Mumbai. Our first redevelopment project, Godrej Central, in an adjacent location, saw an outstanding response from customers last year and we hope to have a similar successful launch of Godrej Prime,” said Pirojsha Godrej, managing director and chief executive, Godrej Properties.
In a earnings call with analysts earlier this month, Godrej said that the company is planning several big ticket launches that includes the Chembur project and higher value projects such as the Byculla redevelopment project.
Godrej Properties Ltd gained 1.06% to Rs.266.45 per share on Friday on the BSE at 12.04 pm, while the benchmark index, Sensex gained 1.06% to 27,797.49 points.