Godrej Properties launches new project in Mumbai
- Shameful your boss silencing you on Rafale: Rahul Gandhi to Nirmala Sitharaman
- Women in focus at global entrepreneurship summit this year
- National Herald: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi accuse Swamy of delaying case
- Farooq Abdullah asks Centre to look into condition of war widows
- Rafale jet purchase win-win partnership for both France and India: French minister
Bengaluru: Godrej Properties Ltd, the real estate development arm of the Godrej Group, has launched its residential redevelopment project in suburban Mumbai’s Chembur, the company said on Friday.
Located on 3.5 acres, the project Godrej Prime will have a saleable area of around 750,000 sq. ft.
“We are happy to launch Godrej Prime, our second redevelopment project in Mumbai. Our first redevelopment project, Godrej Central, in an adjacent location, saw an outstanding response from customers last year and we hope to have a similar successful launch of Godrej Prime,” said Pirojsha Godrej, managing director and chief executive, Godrej Properties.
In a earnings call with analysts earlier this month, Godrej said that the company is planning several big ticket launches that includes the Chembur project and higher value projects such as the Byculla redevelopment project.
Godrej Properties Ltd gained 1.06% to Rs.266.45 per share on Friday on the BSE at 12.04 pm, while the benchmark index, Sensex gained 1.06% to 27,797.49 points.