Videocon Industries Q1 loss at Rs287 crore
Total standalone income was Rs2,804.48 crore in the April-June quarter as against Rs3,119.10 crore during the same quarter a year ago
Latest News »
- Zakir Musa is the face of Al Qaeda’s Kashmir terrorist outfit: Report
- No plans to make Aadhaar mandatory for air tickets: Govt to MPs
- NCLT reserves order in insolvency case against ABG Shipyard
- BSNL asks internet users to change default password after malware attack
- Very much hope Vishal Sikka will deliver results, says Infosys’ Ravi Venkatesan
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Sunday reported a standlaone net loss of Rs.286.64 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs.10.59 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing.
Total standalone income of the company was Rs.2,804.48 crore in the April-June quarter as against Rs.3,119.10 crore during the same quarter a year ago.
Total expenses were lower at Rs.2,658.61 crore from Rs.2,704.93 crore during the period under review. In the consumer electronics and home appliances segment, the firm reported revenues of Rs.2,671.87 crore during the June quarter against Rs.2,885.08 crore in the year-ago period.
Revenues from crude oil and natural gas stood at Rs.128.70 crore against Rs.230.03 crore during the same period, while that from power it was Rs.3.91 crore as compared to Rs.3.99 crore.