Videocon Industries Q1 loss at Rs287 crore
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Sunday reported a standlaone net loss of Rs.286.64 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs.10.59 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing.
Total standalone income of the company was Rs.2,804.48 crore in the April-June quarter as against Rs.3,119.10 crore during the same quarter a year ago.
Total expenses were lower at Rs.2,658.61 crore from Rs.2,704.93 crore during the period under review. In the consumer electronics and home appliances segment, the firm reported revenues of Rs.2,671.87 crore during the June quarter against Rs.2,885.08 crore in the year-ago period.
Revenues from crude oil and natural gas stood at Rs.128.70 crore against Rs.230.03 crore during the same period, while that from power it was Rs.3.91 crore as compared to Rs.3.99 crore.