Videocon Industries Q1 loss at Rs287 crore
- India trumps rest of Asia for this distressed debt trader
- BlackBerry to provide software for Jaguar Land Rover electronic vehicles
- Standard Chartered is said to start sale process for private equity unit
- Indian Technomac director arrested in Rs6,000 crore fraud case
- White House issues threat over leaked Donald Trump briefing papers
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Sunday reported a standlaone net loss of Rs.286.64 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs.10.59 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing.
Total standalone income of the company was Rs.2,804.48 crore in the April-June quarter as against Rs.3,119.10 crore during the same quarter a year ago.
Total expenses were lower at Rs.2,658.61 crore from Rs.2,704.93 crore during the period under review. In the consumer electronics and home appliances segment, the firm reported revenues of Rs.2,671.87 crore during the June quarter against Rs.2,885.08 crore in the year-ago period.
Revenues from crude oil and natural gas stood at Rs.128.70 crore against Rs.230.03 crore during the same period, while that from power it was Rs.3.91 crore as compared to Rs.3.99 crore.