JLR launches Made-in-India Jaguar XF available at Rs 47.50 lakh onwards
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
New Delhi: Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd on Thursday launched its locally manufactured all-new Jaguar XF sedan at a starting price of Rs47.50 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The all-new Jaguar XF will be available in two options—a 2-litre Ingenium diesel engine with a power output of 132 kW and a 2-litre petrol engine with a power output of 177 kW, the company said in a statement. “The introduction of the all-new Jaguar XF into our locally manufactured portfolio reiterates our commitment to the Indian market,” Jaguar Land Rover India managing director and president Rohit Suri said.
Since its introduction in 2009, Jaguar XF has gained immense popularity and success in the country, he added. The new sedan also comes with a slew of advanced technology features including InControl Touch Pro with the all-new 25.9 cm (10.2) touchscreen infotainment system and a Meridian Sound System, the statement added.
The Jaguar range in India also includes imported F–TYPE starting at Rs1.25 crore, locally manufactured XJ starting at Rs99.99 lakh, all-new F-PACE starting at Rs68.40 lakh and the locally manufactured XE starting at Rs39.90 lakh (all prices ex–showroom Delhi).