TCS says founders will participate in Rs16,000 crore share buyback
- BSE to suspend trading in 7 companies from 18 October
- GE warns India about risks to altering $2.5 billion diesel locomotives deal
- BHU violence: Uttar Pradesh govt orders judicial probe
- RInfra plans rights issue for Reliance Naval & Engineering
- James Mattis in India: US commits to transfer advanced defence technology for Make in India
Mumbai: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), which is planning a Rs16,000 crore share buyback, said on Wednesday that founder group of the company intended to participate in the proposed buyback.
TCS, is part of the salt-to-software Tata conglomerate, whose holding company is Tata Sons Ltd.
Tata Sons owned 73.26% of TCS as of the end of December, according to stock exchange data. TCS last month approved share buyback of up to 56.1 million shares at Rs2,850 apiece. Reuters