Tata Motors opens pre-bookings for Tata Tigor
Tata Motors has set a booking amount of Rs5,000 for the Tata Tigor
Latest News »
- Global gold prices stay steady ahead of speech by US Fed’s Janet Yellen
- Google braces for EU ruling that may slow shopping ad boom
- US clears sale of Guardian drones to India
- Tejas Networks shares rise 2.7% on stock market debut
- Trump accepts Narendra Modi’s invite for India visit, commits to India-US ties
Mumbai: Tata Motors Ltd on Monday announced pre-bookings for its new compact sedan Tata Tigor. “Anyone can book the car for Rs5,000,” the company said in a statement.
The Tata Tigor comes with a break-free and revolutionary design, set to build on the Tata Motors’ existing passenger vehicle portfolio, Mayank Pareek, president for passenger vehicles business unit said. He claimed that the car has received an “overwhelming response” during the preview.
The Tata Tigor is the third product embodying the ‘Impact Design’ philosophy and will be available in both petrol and diesel variants and will come with Tata Motors’ Revotron 1.2 L (petrol engine) and Revotorq 1.05L (diesel engine).