Tata Motors opens pre-bookings for Tata Tigor
- Karnataka’s high level panel approves four projects totalling Rs3,427 crore
- Govt forms new policy for standardisation of renewable energy products
- Asian Paints acquires remaining 49% stake in Sleek International
- India to connect Asean countries through cruise tourism: Nitin Gadkari
- Why bitcoin futures market is no bubble bellwether
Mumbai: Tata Motors Ltd on Monday announced pre-bookings for its new compact sedan Tata Tigor. “Anyone can book the car for Rs5,000,” the company said in a statement.
The Tata Tigor comes with a break-free and revolutionary design, set to build on the Tata Motors’ existing passenger vehicle portfolio, Mayank Pareek, president for passenger vehicles business unit said. He claimed that the car has received an “overwhelming response” during the preview.
The Tata Tigor is the third product embodying the ‘Impact Design’ philosophy and will be available in both petrol and diesel variants and will come with Tata Motors’ Revotron 1.2 L (petrol engine) and Revotorq 1.05L (diesel engine).