Zydus Wellness Q3 profit rises 44% to Rs36 crore
New Delhi: Consumer products firm Zydus Wellness on Wednesday reported 43.83% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs36.16 crore for the December quarter of the current fiscal.
It had posted a net profit of Rs25.14 crore for the same period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a filing to BSE.
Revenue from operations stood at Rs132.4 crore for the October-December quarter of 2017-18.
It was at Rs111.82 crore for the corresponding third quarter of the previous fiscal.
Zydus combines healthcare, nutrition and cosmeceuticals to bring an array of wellness products such as Sugar Free, Nutralite, Everyuth and Actilife.
Zydus Wellness stock closed 6.94% up at Rs 1,050 on BSE.
- Narendra Modi to open fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi