Bharti AXA Life appoints Vikas Seth as CEO
New Delhi: Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, on Wednesday appointed Vikas Seth as chief executive officer (CEO).
Prior to joining Bharti AXA, Seth was with the Aditya Birla Group for nearly 10 years, the company said in a statement. The appointment is subject to requisite approval by insurance regulator Irda, it said.
Seth succeeds Sandeep Ghosh as the CEO of the joint venture company between Bharti Enterprises and AXA of France.
Seth will be responsible for managing the overall business, driving new partnership tie-ups as well as the growth roadmap of the organisation, the company said.
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar