Bharti AXA Life appoints Vikas Seth as CEO
New Delhi: Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, on Wednesday appointed Vikas Seth as chief executive officer (CEO).
Prior to joining Bharti AXA, Seth was with the Aditya Birla Group for nearly 10 years, the company said in a statement. The appointment is subject to requisite approval by insurance regulator Irda, it said.
Seth succeeds Sandeep Ghosh as the CEO of the joint venture company between Bharti Enterprises and AXA of France.
Seth will be responsible for managing the overall business, driving new partnership tie-ups as well as the growth roadmap of the organisation, the company said.
- Thousands stranded, scores injured in snowbound Tokyo
- Asia wakes to Donald Trump’s big trade move with tariffs aimed at them
- Market Live: Nifty hits 11,000, Sensex crosses 36,000, RIL, Axis Bank shares rise
- Tata Group sees big opportunity to grow in financial services
- Rupee opens marginally higher against US dollar