SoftBank names domestic telecom chief Ken Miyauchi as president
- Companies can have only two layers of subsidiaries: Govt
- Cow vigilantes: Supreme Court asks 22 states to file compliance reports
- Delhi HC seeks government’s stand on plea to stay WhatsApp, Facebook operations
- North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un to be ‘tested like never before’: Donald Trump
- Tata Steel, Thyssenkrupp merger: Thousands protest in Germany
Tokyo: SoftBank Group Corp. said Wednesday that Ken Miyauchi, head of the group’s Japanese telecommunications operations, would become president and chief operating officer to replace Nikesh Arora.
Arora, the former Google executive handpicked by the SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son as his successor, has abruptly quit as president after it became clear that Son wanted to remain at the helm longer than first planned. Reuters