Swiggy enters Jaipur, ties up with 300 restaurants
New Delhi: Food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy on Monday said it has launched operations in Jaipur by roping in over 300 restaurants in the city.
With Swiggy, Jaipurites can enjoy the city’s culinary delights, right at their doorstep, the company said in a statement.
The platform is present in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Chandigarh.
Last month, after its launch in Chandigarh the startup had said it would soon expand to neighbouring cities Mohali, Panchkula and Zirakpur.
The company has more than 20,000 restaurant partners across cities in the country. It was last valued at $400 million when Naspers led a $80-million investment in May 2017.
- China paves way for Xi Jinping to stay longer with repeal of term limits
- India calls for changes in WTO to transform world economy
- Industry cautions against lending freeze in wake of PNB fraud
- Chemical industry to more than double to $300 billion by 2025
- Compare BJP’s 48 months with Congress’ 48 years: PM Modi