Thomas Cook-owned Quess Corp to buy Vedang Cellular for Rs40 crore
Mumbai: Thomas Cook (India) Ltd-owned business services firm Quess Corp. Ltd on Wednesday said that it is acquiring Mumbai-based Vedang Cellular Services Pvt. Ltd for Rs40 crore.
In a stock exchange filing, Quess Corp. said it had entered into a definitive agreement with Vedang to acquire a 70% stake.
Vedang is involved in design, development and supply of radio frequency products and services for commercial telecom and defence communication markets. It also provides services for network audit, network optimization, installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance and in-building solutions.
Quess offers services such as recruitment, temporary staffing, technology staffing, IT products and solutions, skill development, payroll, compliance management, integrated facility management and industrial asset management services.
Thomas Cook (India) acquired Quess in February 2013. The firm was earlier known as IKYA Human Capital Solutions.
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats