Canara HSBC OBC Life, Dhanlaxmi Bank enter into bancassurance alliance
With this partnership, all the life insurance products of Canara HSBC OBC Life would be available to customers of Dhanlaxmi Bank, the private insurer said
Latest News »
- Narendra Modi hosts farewell for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- In major bureaucratic reshuffle, 35 secretaries, additional secretaries named
- Congress top brass discuss aftermath of Shankarsinh Vaghela exit as Gujarat polls loom
- Orissa HC notice to EC for early completion of inquiry against Naveen Patnaik
- Arvind Subramanian hints at writing about demonetisation in memoir
Mumbai: Private life insurer Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Ltd on Thursday said it has entered into a bancassurance alliance with Dhanlaxmi Bank.
More From Livemint »
With this partnership, all the life insurance products of Canara HSBC OBC Life would be available to customers of Dhanlaxmi Bank, the private insurer said in a release.
“We are a pure bancassurance company and our alliance with Dhanlaxmi Bank give us an opportunity to further expand and grow this channel. We continue to focus on meeting customer needs first and ensure that the life insurance solutions are made available to all segments of the population,” Canara HSBC OBC Life chief executive officer Anuj Mathur said.