Globus to set up 50 stores in 3 years

Globus to set up 50 stores in 3 years
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Sun, Jul 01 2007. 01 06 PM IST
Updated: Sun, Jul 01 2007. 01 06 PM IST
PTI
New Delhi: Rajan Raheja Group’s apparel retail chain Globus is planning to invest up to Rs150 crore over the next three years to take the number of its exclusive outlets to 50.
“The company would add 30-35 new stores to the existing 18 over the next three years. We will invest in a range of Rs 4-4.5 crore on each store,” Globus Stores Pvt Ltd President Subhash Chhabra told PTI on the sidelines of a retail conference.
Globus’ stores are built on an area of 10,000-12,000 square feet and the company would open as many as 10 to 15 outlets every year for the next three years, he said.
Apparels contribute nearly 90% of Globus’ India revenues while the remaining 10% comes from accessories.
Chhabra said the company is particularly strong in women and kids wear segments while garments for men contribute 25-30% to its turnover.
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Sun, Jul 01 2007. 01 06 PM IST