Phillips Carbon Black profit rises to Rs15.18 crore in September quarter
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
Kolkata: RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group controlled Phillips Carbon Black Ltd on Thursday said its net profit in the September quarter had jumped to Rs15.18 crore from Rs4.1 crore in the same period a year ago on the back of a substantial decline in operating and finance costs.
Revenue declined to Rs509.14 crore from Rs566.29 crore a year ago because of weakening of prices.
Group chairman Sanjiv Goenka said the company will invest Rs200 crore to raise production capacity at its existing units at Palej and Mundhra.