Lupin receives USFDA approval for infection treatment drug
New Delhi: Lupin Ltd has received final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for its Doxycycline Hyclate Tablet USP 100mg, the company said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing on Monday.
Lupin said the Doxycycline Hyclate Tablet USP 100mg, which is the AB rated generic equivalent of Pfizer Inc.’s Vibra-Tabs 100mg, is used for the treatment of infections caused by various microorganisms and as an adjunctive therapy in severe acne.
At 2.21pm, Lupin shares were trading higher at Rs9.45, or 0.98%, at Rs977.60 apiece on the BSE.
- Vladimir Putin to speak to Donald Trump on Syria after surprise Bashar al-Assad visit
- Reliance Communications shares jump over 14% on real estate assets sale buzz
- Yes Bank raises $400 million loans from Japan, Taiwan
- Reliance Industries raises $800 million via 10-yr bonds at lowest rate
- Maria Sharapova named in India luxury housing fraud probe