Renault hit by global ransomware cyber attack
- Sri Sri Ayurveda to launch its products in 30 more countries
- New Amazon headquarters may come up in Brooklyn, and not New York
- India to supply over half of Asia’s workforce over coming decade: report
- Amazon puts ‘hands-free’ Alexa voice assistant on its new tablet
- Myanmar must stop military campaign against Rohingya: UN chief
Paris: French carmaker Renault was hit by the global ransomware cyber attack that has infected tens of thousands of computers in nearly 100 countries, a spokeswoman said on Saturday.
It is the first major French company to report being affected by the malicious malware. “Measures are being put in place to stop the spread of the virus; it’s the first step,” the spokeswoman said.
“We’re seeking to have a global vision to see which sites have been affected,” she added. Reuters