Renault hit by global ransomware cyber attack
French carmaker Renault was hit by the ransomware cyber attack that has infected tens of thousands of computers in nearly 100 countries, the firm said
Latest News »
- Delhi High Court imposes cost on Arvind Kejriwal in Arun Jaitley defamation case
- Donald Trump says he’s considering both Janet Yellen, Gary Cohn for Fed chair
- New legal provisions to deal with racial attacks planned: Government
- Declaring 39 Indians abducted in Iraq dead without proof will be sin: Sushma Swaraj
- Tejaswi won’t not resign, say Lalu Prasad Yadav, puts ball in Nitish’s court
Paris: French carmaker Renault was hit by the global ransomware cyber attack that has infected tens of thousands of computers in nearly 100 countries, a spokeswoman said on Saturday.
It is the first major French company to report being affected by the malicious malware. “Measures are being put in place to stop the spread of the virus; it’s the first step,” the spokeswoman said.
“We’re seeking to have a global vision to see which sites have been affected,” she added. Reuters