Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs320 crore
- Income inequality in India worsens, but slower than Russia and China: report
- Stocks of capital market-linked firms more than double on vibrant equity market
- Deals Buzz: KKR scouts buyers for 49% stake in producer of ‘Bigg Boss’ show
- BPL Vivid TV review: A TV that does not bother about the future’s uncertainties
- Donald Trump promises giant tax cut as ‘Christmas gift’ to Americans
New Delhi: Auto components maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs.319.68 crore for the quarter ended in June, hit by decline in sales.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs.157.6 crore during the same period of previous fiscal. Net sales also declined to Rs.539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs.854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has approved the re-appointment of John Ernest Flintham as managing director for a further period of two years with effect from 14 August.