Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs320 crore
- Ursula K. Le Guin, acclaimed writer of science fiction and fantasy, dies at 88
- Vijaya Bank Q3 net profit falls 65.45% to Rs79.56 crore
- Xiaomi’s Republic Day Sale starts today, mixes discounts, cashbacks
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: Convict seeks recall of SC conviction order
- Idea Cellular Q3 net loss expands to Rs1,285 crore
New Delhi: Auto components maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs.319.68 crore for the quarter ended in June, hit by decline in sales.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs.157.6 crore during the same period of previous fiscal. Net sales also declined to Rs.539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs.854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has approved the re-appointment of John Ernest Flintham as managing director for a further period of two years with effect from 14 August.