Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs320 crore
- Veerashaiva Mahasabha opposes religious minority status to Lingayats
- Silicon Valley-based ZineOne raises $2.5 million from Omidyar Network
- Illaiyaraja, Ghulam Mustafa Khan, 41 others get Padma awards
- Fisdom ties up with Lakshmi Vilas Bank to offer NPS scheme online
- ICICI Bank raises Rs4,000 crore via bonds
New Delhi: Auto components maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs.319.68 crore for the quarter ended in June, hit by decline in sales.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs.157.6 crore during the same period of previous fiscal. Net sales also declined to Rs.539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs.854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has approved the re-appointment of John Ernest Flintham as managing director for a further period of two years with effect from 14 August.