Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs320 crore
Amtek Auto’s net sales also fell to Rs539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal
Latest News »
- Microsoft may invest up to $100 million in Ola parent
- Catholic Syrian Bank weighs fundraising options as talks with Fairfax collapse
- Blockchain could contribute and play a key role in financial inclusion in India: David Lee Kuo Chuen
- Thangarasu Natarajan’s rocky road to the IPL
- Is global recovery statistical or real?
New Delhi: Auto components maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs.319.68 crore for the quarter ended in June, hit by decline in sales.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs.157.6 crore during the same period of previous fiscal. Net sales also declined to Rs.539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs.854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has approved the re-appointment of John Ernest Flintham as managing director for a further period of two years with effect from 14 August.