Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs320 crore
- India expresses ‘deep dismay’ as Maldives extends emergency
- Is Nagaland elections overshadowing the peace process?
- GST Network simplifies returns filing process
- PNB fraud: Vipul Ambani, 4 others sent to police custody till 5 March
- PNB fraud fallout: Borrowing costs may rise as overseas banks turn cautious
New Delhi: Auto components maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs.319.68 crore for the quarter ended in June, hit by decline in sales.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs.157.6 crore during the same period of previous fiscal. Net sales also declined to Rs.539.83 crore for the June quarter as against Rs.854.22 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has approved the re-appointment of John Ernest Flintham as managing director for a further period of two years with effect from 14 August.