New York Times posts $15 million profit in Q2
Bengaluru: The New York Times Co. on Thursday reported a profit in the second quarter compared to a year-ago loss as the newspaper publisher signed up more digital subscribers.
The company reported a profit of $15.6 million in the second quarter compared to a loss of $211,000, a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the company earned 9 cents per share in the latest quarter.
Revenue rose 9.2% to $407.1 million. Reuters
- India may allow only commercial coal mining in the future
- Porsche to launch electric car in India in early 2020
- ONGC Videsh drops plan to build LNG export facility in Iran
- Fans gather outside Sridevi house in Lokhandwala, body to arrive tonight
- Govt ropes in IIFT, ICAI to improve ease of doing business ranking