Gail India buys 2 LNG cargoes for April delivery-traders
Singapore: Gail (India) Ltd bought two liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargoes for delivery in April through a tender, traders said on Tuesday.
The company likely paid premiums of about $8.50 to $8.70 per million British thermal units (mmBtu) for the two cargoes to be delivered over 1-7 April and 8-17 April, they said.
The cargoes are for delivery into Dahej or Dabhol ports.
At 1.38pm, Gail India shares traded 1.36% up at Rs452.45 on BSE, while the Sensex was up 0.28% at 34,011.34.
- Kejriwal’s apology to Majithia a bid to reduce defamation burden: Amarinder Singh
- Theresa May warns of new Russia sanctions as 23 UK diplomats expelled
- Tech giants set to face 3% tax on revenue under new European Union plan
- Nirmala Sitharaman says no repeat of Doklam crisis
- Govt plans regulatory framework for social media, online content: Smriti Irani