Oberoi Realty Q4 profit rises 50% to Rs101.82 crore
- 1 militant killed in encounter in Kashmir’s Kupwara
- Shinzo Abe eyes fresh term as Japan votes under North Korea threats
- Donald Trump commends former presidents as ‘finest public servants’
- Donald Trump ‘most dangerous’ president ever, says Democratic Party chairman
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
Mumbai: Real estate developer Oberoi Realty Ltd (ORL) on Thursday said its net profit in the fourth quarter ended March 31 rose by 50% to Rs101.82 crore from the corresponding quarter previous fiscal.
In a filing to the BSE, the company said it has posted a total income of Rs302 crore in the fourth quarter, up 24.7% from Rs242.15 crore.
Shares of Oberoi Realty rose 0.6% to Rs396.30 on BSE, while the exchange’s benchmark Sensex closed at 30,126.21, up 0.77%.