NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.