NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
NDTV, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore from Rs.125 crore a year ago
Latest News »
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
- Narendra Modi must raise H-1B visa issue with Donald Trump: Indians in US
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.