NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
- New NPA rules: Power producers’ body accuses RBI of overruling House panel
- Asean summit ends with rebukes against trade protectionism
- E-wallet will address GST refund issue of exporters, says Suresh Prabhu
- DP World buys stake in India logistics firm Continental Warehouse
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged Jammu and Kashmir, says Manmohan Singh
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.