NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
Latest News »
- Eisai Pharma launches new anti-epilepsy drug in India
- Everstone Group names Ajay Kaul to lead its fast food business
- Parties hail Triple Talaq verdict, PM Modi calls it powerful measure for women’s empowerment
- Bandhan Bank preparing to launch IPO
- Market roundup | EM funds post biggest weekly outflow of 2017
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.