NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
NDTV, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore from Rs.125 crore a year ago
Latest News »
- Microsoft may invest up to $100 million in Ola parent
- Catholic Syrian Bank weighs fundraising options as talks with Fairfax collapse
- Blockchain could contribute and play a key role in financial inclusion in India: David Lee Kuo Chuen
- Thangarasu Natarajan’s rocky road to the IPL
- Is global recovery statistical or real?
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.