Google announces 6 Indian startups in fourth class of accelerator program
- Shinzo Abe vows to seek consensus on Japan Constitution after election win
- Punjab raises power tariff, will hold rate for industry at Rs5/unit
- India loses out to China on first Tesla factory outside US
- India culturally dominated China for over 2,000 years, says Rajnath, citing academic
- Yamuna Expressway sale: Jaypee submits proposal in Supreme Court
Mumbai: Google on Wednesday announced six Indian startups shortlisted for the fourth class of Google Accelerator Program.
The six startups will be joining an inspiring group of startups from all over Asia, Latin America, Africa and Europe at the Google Developers Launchpad Space in San Francisco, a statement said.
With this batch, 26 Indian startups in all have joined the launchpad accelerator program so far.
Kicking off from 17 July, the batch will gain from Google’s new curriculum that will help them dig deeper into machine learning and artificial intelligence and help leverage Google’s latest technologies to scale their apps. PTI