NDTV posts September quarter loss of Rs17 crore
Latest News »
- Supreme Court’s triple talaq verdict welcomed
- China backs Pakistan after Donald Trump’s warning on terror safe havens
- Need to be prepared for external, internal vulnerability to economy: FSDC
- Tata Power synchronises its 186 MW hydro project in Georgia
- China warns US ahead of Taiwan defence minister’s brief visit
New Delhi: Broadcaster New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Monday said consolidated net loss remained flat at Rs17 crore in the quarter ended 30 September compared to the year-ago period.
The company, which operates NDTV 24X7, NDTV Prime, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs126 crore in the quarter from Rs129 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated revenue of Rs106 crore, down from Rs113 crore in the same period last year.