NDTV posts September quarter loss of Rs17 crore
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials
New Delhi: Broadcaster New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Monday said consolidated net loss remained flat at Rs17 crore in the quarter ended 30 September compared to the year-ago period.
The company, which operates NDTV 24X7, NDTV Prime, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs126 crore in the quarter from Rs129 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated revenue of Rs106 crore, down from Rs113 crore in the same period last year.