NDTV posts September quarter loss of Rs17 crore
- Ravi Shankar Prasad says he ‘denied permission’ to Facebook’s Free Basics
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ posts strong early start at box office
- UIDAI suspends Airtel, Airtel Payments Bank’s eKYC licence
- Mizoram to soon become gateway to South East Asian countries: Narendra Modi
- PM Modi announces Rs90,000 crore for improving roads, highways in northeast
New Delhi: Broadcaster New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Monday said consolidated net loss remained flat at Rs17 crore in the quarter ended 30 September compared to the year-ago period.
The company, which operates NDTV 24X7, NDTV Prime, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs126 crore in the quarter from Rs129 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated revenue of Rs106 crore, down from Rs113 crore in the same period last year.