L&T’s construction arm bags orders worth Rs3,572 crore
New Delhi: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) on Monday said its construction arm has won orders worth Rs3,572 crore across business segments.
“The construction arm of L&T has won orders worth Rs3,572 crore across various business segments,” the engineering and construction major said in a BSE filing.
L&T said transportation and infrastructure business has bagged order an worth Rs1,358 crore from Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
Its metallurgical and material handling business received orders worth Rs1,264 crore in the domestic market.
While the company’s power transmission and distribution business and building and factories business won orders worth Rs595 crore and Rs355 crore, respectively.
Shares of the company were trading 0.87% higher at Rs1,226.90 apiece in the morning trade on BSE today.
- DP World holds talk with Tata Group on opportunities for cooperation
- UPSC, Railways hired less employees in 2017 compared to 2016: Govt in Lok Sabha
- Isro experimenting with potential structures for moon habitation: Govt
- ATS group to invest Rs2,000 crore on building affordable homes
- Tencent December quarter profit beats estimates as WeChat games drive growth