Ford India sales up 53% in April
Ford India reported 52.69% growth in total sales at 25,149 units in April this year; the company had sold 16,470 units in the corresponding month last year
Latest News »
- GSK Pharma’s profit plunges 63.4% to Rs26.42 crore, plans to introduce more vaccines
- Donald Trump hails Jared Kushner for ‘proving’ Russian links wrong
- Behind Manafort loans, army pilot who flew into Donald Trump’s orbit
- India will need $4.5 trillion by 2040 for infrastructure: report
- Vodafone-Idea merger expected to complete in 2018
New Delhi: Ford India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported 52.69% growth in total sales at 25,149 units in April this year.
The company had sold 16,470 units in the same month of last year, Ford India said in a statement. Domestic sales rose by 16.64% to 7,618 units last month as against 6,531 units in the same period a year ago, it said. Exports during the month rose by 76.38% to 17,531 units as compared to 9,939 units in April 2016, it added.
“Our promise to deliver an affordable, transparent ownership experience is bringing scores of new customers to the Ford family,” Ford India executive director of marketing, sales and service, Anurag Mehrotra, said.