Ford India sales up 53% in April
- US stocks flat, investors await Fed decision on policy rates
- Drug price regulator fixes ceiling price of 39 more drug formulations
- Jimmy Kimmel rips Republican health bill for failing ‘Kimmel test’
- Bihar govt orders probe as canal wall awaiting Nitish inauguration collapses
- UK fund sells Bank of Baroda shares worth Rs1,115 crore
New Delhi: Ford India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported 52.69% growth in total sales at 25,149 units in April this year.
The company had sold 16,470 units in the same month of last year, Ford India said in a statement. Domestic sales rose by 16.64% to 7,618 units last month as against 6,531 units in the same period a year ago, it said. Exports during the month rose by 76.38% to 17,531 units as compared to 9,939 units in April 2016, it added.
“Our promise to deliver an affordable, transparent ownership experience is bringing scores of new customers to the Ford family,” Ford India executive director of marketing, sales and service, Anurag Mehrotra, said.