L&T Power bags Rs300-crore export job orders
- How the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica saga unfolded
- 18 new Indian missions in Africa to be opened in next 4 years
- Farm suicides hit a 21-year low in 2016, claims government
- No legal bar on convicted persons joining political parties: Centre tells SC
- If technology maketh the man, surely it can modify the Maoist movement
New Delhi: L&T Power has won export orders worth Rs300 crore from Japan-based Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems. “The power business of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) through its joint venture company L&T-MHPS Boilers Pvt Ltd has secured export orders worth approximately Rs300 crore from Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, Japan,
” L&T said in a BSE filing. The contract covers supply of pressure parts to 2,000 mw and 650 mw power plant in Indonesia and Japan, respectively, for water wall panel, coils, piping and header. The stock of L&T was trading at Rs1,704.45, down 1.01%, on the BSE.