L&T Power bags Rs300-crore export job orders
- Market Live: Sensex falls 700 points, Nifty tanks 200 on Gujarat election results day
- What to watch for as Xi Jinping convenes China’s annual economic meeting
- Rupee opens lower against US dollar, bond yield hits fresh 16-month high
- Donald Trump, real estate investors get last-minute perk in tax bill
- News in Numbers: ‘The Last Jedi’ collects $450 million worldwide in opening weekend
New Delhi: L&T Power has won export orders worth Rs300 crore from Japan-based Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems. “The power business of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) through its joint venture company L&T-MHPS Boilers Pvt Ltd has secured export orders worth approximately Rs300 crore from Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, Japan,
” L&T said in a BSE filing. The contract covers supply of pressure parts to 2,000 mw and 650 mw power plant in Indonesia and Japan, respectively, for water wall panel, coils, piping and header. The stock of L&T was trading at Rs1,704.45, down 1.01%, on the BSE.