Hyundai promotes Rakesh Srivastava as director of sales, marketing
- Supreme Court to refer to constitutional bench pleas against allowing Jallikattu
- Godrej Industries board to meet on 14 December over Vora Soaps merger
- Death of a hedge fund: Why the original model is fading so fast
- IndiGo owners InterGlobe Aviation to sell 2.91% stake for $197 million
- Imax, AMC size up Saudi Arabian market as kingdom opens up to theatres
New Delhi: India’s second-largest car maker Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Wednesday said that it has promoted Rakesh Srivastava as director for marketing and sales in the company.
Srivastava was earlier senior vice president for sales and marketing.
Among other changes, Ganesh Mani S., vice president, production division, has been promoted as senior vice president, production. Vikas Jain, senior general manager at firm’s sales division has been elevated as assistant vice president.
The promotions are effective 1 April 2017, the company said.
The company’s chief executive and managing director Y.K. Koo said that these promotions are aimed towards Hyundai’s long term vision of achieving market leadership.