Hyundai promotes Rakesh Srivastava as director of sales, marketing
- Toyota seeks calibrated taxation, equal treatment for all technologies
- Democracy is BJP’s core value, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- DLF plans to sell ready-to-move-in flats worth Rs15,000 crore in 3-4 years
- Amazon India crosses 3-lakh sellers mark on its marketplace
- Learn to communicate at all levels or perish
New Delhi: India’s second-largest car maker Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Wednesday said that it has promoted Rakesh Srivastava as director for marketing and sales in the company.
Srivastava was earlier senior vice president for sales and marketing.
Among other changes, Ganesh Mani S., vice president, production division, has been promoted as senior vice president, production. Vikas Jain, senior general manager at firm’s sales division has been elevated as assistant vice president.
The promotions are effective 1 April 2017, the company said.
The company’s chief executive and managing director Y.K. Koo said that these promotions are aimed towards Hyundai’s long term vision of achieving market leadership.