Natco Pharma Q2 profit rises 27% at Rs84 crore
New Delhi: Natco Pharma on Thursday reported a 27.49% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs84.4 crore for the second quarter ended 30 September, 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs66.2 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Natco Pharma said in a filing to BSE.
Consolidated total revenue of the company stood at Rs432.2 crore for the quarter under review. It was Rs471.1 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Natco Pharma today settled at Rs996.70 per scrip, up 2.28%on BSE.
- Indian bankruptcies get a dose of karma, Uncle Sam style
- Cabinet says no permit needed for bamboo grown in non-forest areas
- Gold prices dip on profit-taking amid Fed inflation concerns
- Uber’s messy data breach collides with launch of SoftBank deal
- Deals Buzz: Tiger Global plans to exit Ola after partially exiting Flipkart