Natco Pharma Q2 profit rises 27% at Rs84 crore
New Delhi: Natco Pharma on Thursday reported a 27.49% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs84.4 crore for the second quarter ended 30 September, 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs66.2 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Natco Pharma said in a filing to BSE.
Consolidated total revenue of the company stood at Rs432.2 crore for the quarter under review. It was Rs471.1 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Natco Pharma today settled at Rs996.70 per scrip, up 2.28%on BSE.
- Twitter, Google sued from opposite sides over white pride
- Uber CEO plans closer ties with Toyota on autonomous driving
- Rupee, bond prices fall as RBI, US Fed turn hawkish
- ‘Nonsense’ that family’s profiting from presidency, says Donald Trump Jr
- Market Live: Sensex falls 100 points, Nifty near 10350, IT shares extend gains