US FDA makes 3 observations after inspecting Dr Reddy’s UK plant
New Delhi: Pharmaceutical company Dr Reddy’s Laboratories on Friday said the US health regulator has made three observations after inspecting its UK facility.
The audit of API Mirfield plant in the UK by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was completed on Friday, Dr Reddy’s said in a regulatory filing to stock exchanges.
“We have been issued a Form 483 with three observations, which we are addressing,” it added.
As per the US FDA, “FDA Form 483 is issued to firm management at the conclusion of an inspection when an investigator(s) has observed any conditions that in their judgement may constitute violations of the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act and related acts.”
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky