Bhel bags Rs233 crore order from RFCL
- EC opposes judicial review of AAP MLAs’ disqualification
- Govt planning 13-digit number for M2M communication
- Artificial intelligence poses risks of misuse by hackers, say researchers
- Pakistan backed by China behind influx of Bangladeshis into Assam: Army chief
- Billy Graham, pastor who advised world leaders, dies at 99
New Delhi: State-owned power equipment maker Bhel on Tuesday said it has won Rs233 crore order for a steam and power generation package from Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd (RFCL).
“Valued at Rs233 crore, the order has been placed on Bhel for setting up the package at RFCL’s fertilizer plant at Ramagundam in Telangana,” Bhel said in a press statement. The scope of the contract includes design, manufacture and commissioning of a 32.5 MW gas turbine, 125 TPH heat recovery steam generator, 85 TPH utility boiler and balance of plant (BoP) package along with associated auxiliaries on lumpsum turnkey (LSTK) basis.
The equipment for this package will be supplied by Bhel’s manufacturing units in Hyderabad, Vizag, Bhopal, Jhansi, Bengaluru, Trichy and Chennai. The erection and commissioning of the project will be undertaken by the company’s Power Sector Western Region, Nagpur, it said.