Bhel bags Rs233 crore order from RFCL
Bhel has won Rs233 crore order for a steam and power generation package from Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd (RFCL)
Latest News »
- GSK Pharma’s profit plunges 63.4% to Rs26.42 crore, plans to introduce more vaccines
- Donald Trump hails Jared Kushner for ‘proving’ Russian links wrong
- Behind Manafort loans, army pilot who flew into Donald Trump’s orbit
- India will need $4.5 trillion by 2040 for infrastructure: report
- Vodafone-Idea merger expected to complete in 2018
New Delhi: State-owned power equipment maker Bhel on Tuesday said it has won Rs233 crore order for a steam and power generation package from Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd (RFCL).
“Valued at Rs233 crore, the order has been placed on Bhel for setting up the package at RFCL’s fertilizer plant at Ramagundam in Telangana,” Bhel said in a press statement. The scope of the contract includes design, manufacture and commissioning of a 32.5 MW gas turbine, 125 TPH heat recovery steam generator, 85 TPH utility boiler and balance of plant (BoP) package along with associated auxiliaries on lumpsum turnkey (LSTK) basis.
The equipment for this package will be supplied by Bhel’s manufacturing units in Hyderabad, Vizag, Bhopal, Jhansi, Bengaluru, Trichy and Chennai. The erection and commissioning of the project will be undertaken by the company’s Power Sector Western Region, Nagpur, it said.