Aurobindo Pharma Q3 profit up about 3%, misses estimates
Bengaluru: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India’s third largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 3% rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts’ estimates.
Profit was Rs595 crore ($92.6 million) in the third quarter ended 31 December, compared with 5.79 billion rupees a year earlier, the Hyderabad-headquartered drugmaker said.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs671 crore, Thomson Reuters data showed.
Total revenue from operations rose 11% to Rs4,336 crore.
The Aurobindo Pharma shares closed 3.44% up at Rs616.75 on BSE.
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
- Oriental Bank of Commerce loan fraud: Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs389cr scam
- BMW to recall 11,700 cars after installing wrong engine software
- Donald Trump, Malcolm Turnbull discuss ways to expand ties with India, Japan
- Himalayas getting warmer, snowfall decreasing due to global warming