Virgin Atlantic Airlines extends partnership with Tata Consultancy Services
Mumbai:Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Virgin Atlantic on Tuesday said they have extended their strategic partnership for a further five years.
TCS and Virgin Atlantic began working together in 2004 as part of the latter’s ongoing strategy to invest in operational efficiencies and innovations to help the company grow its market leadership.
This extended partnership includes working together to integrate Virgin Atlantic Airways with Virgin Holidays through a centre of excellence focusing on digital transformation, innovation, agile, assurance and devOps. These initiatives will help Virgin Atlantic continue to develop its customer experience to deliver real-time passenger services and insights, it said.
- Delhi HC seeks DGCA response on Airbus A320neo’s airworthiness
- Airbus India MD: Pratt & Whitney engine issue has affected our deliveries
- FSSAI finalizes guidelines to curb doping in sports
- Technology transfers economic power to the common people, says Nasscom president R. Chandrashekhar
- Aligning business processes to technology will be big disruptor, says Arvind Gupta