Volkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as head of sales
New Delhi: German carmaker Volkswagen AG on Monday announced top-level changes, with Ashish Gupta being appointed as head of sales and P. Ravichandran as head of after sales operations at its passenger car division in India.
Gupta, who is head of after sales, will now be responsible for sales operations while Ravichandran, currently responsible for field operations, will be taking the new responsibility as head of after sales operations, Volkswagen India said in a statement.
“We at Volkswagen believe in nurturing the in-house talent and that is true to the philosophy of the Volkswagen Group and one that offers a diverse platform for enhancing and building a robust leadership team,” Volkswagen passenger cars director Steffen Knapp said.
Gupta and Ravichandran will be reporting to Knapp. Both appointments will be effective 1 December.
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations