Berger Paints standalone Q3 net profit up 19% to Rs115 crore
Kolkata: Berger Paints Ltd on Tuesday posted a standalone net profit of Rs114.86 crore during the quarter ended December, a rise of 19% as against the corresponding period a year ago.
Revenue from operations of the paint major during the quarter under review was Rs1,190.91 crore, marginally higher from Rs1,167.58 crore in the year-earlier period. Expenses came in lower at Rs1,023.10 crore during the December-ended quarter, the company said in an exchange filing.
Berger Paints’ excise duty accounted for Rs119 crore out of the Rs1,031.35 crore total expenses in the October-December period. The company’s consolidated net profit for the third quarter stood at Rs130.39 crore compared with Rs109.12 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
- Balrampur Chini Mills to buy back 2.81% equity shares
- P&G India appoints Madhusudan Gopalan as new CEO
- Mick Fowler: the taxman who survived cancer, retirement to continue climbing
- Lungi Ngidi: Couldn’t afford a batting kit, so became a bowler
- Nobody wants to let Google win the war for maps all over again