Dr Reddy’s says German regulator makes 6 observations on its Duvvada unit
Bengaluru/Mumbai: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories said on Friday a German regulator has made six major observations about its Duvvada drug making facility in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, sending shares down as much as 7.1%.
Dr. Reddy’s, in an exchange filing, did not however elaborate on the observations, which typically refer to aspects of the production process that must be improved in order to gain regulatory approval for exports.
A company spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for details of the observations on Friday.
The products manufactured at the unit are not currently exported to the European Union, it said.
Germany and the United Kingdom contribute the most to Dr. Reddy’s revenue from Europe, which rose 28% to Rs208 crore ($32.57 million) in the June quarter. Reuters
- Donald Trump Jr. speech will send ‘mistaken message’, says Democratic Senator
- Amitabh Bachchan starts following Congress leaders on Twitter, triggers speculation
- When drones made constellations at the Winter Olympics 2018
- Twitter, Google sued from opposite sides over white pride
- Uber CEO plans closer ties with Toyota on autonomous driving