LIC hikes stake in Indiabulls Housing Finance
New Delhi: State-owned Life Insurance Corp. of India (LIC) has bought 86.75 lakh shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd, raising its stake by 2.03%.
LIC, which had 5.19% stake earlier, increased its shareholding in the company to 7.23% by buying shares between 28 September and 13 November in the open market, LIC said in a filing to BSE.
Shares Indiabulls Housing Finance closed 2.68% down at Rs1,161 apiece on the BSE, while the Sensex closed 0.55% down at 33,760.44 points.
- Uber CEO’s Asia trip underscores its persistent global ambitions
- Natural gas industry surprised it could be so much cleaner
- Ambuja Cements Q4 profit jumps to Rs338 crore as sales volume rises
- Govt to bring in bill to check unregulated deposit schemes on the anvil
- Bitcoin rises as South Korea talks ‘active’ support for trading