DCM Shriram Industries Q1 net profit at Rs32.58 crore
New Delhi: DCM Shriram Industries on Tuesday posted a marginal decline in net profit at Rs32.58 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
Its net profit stood at Rs32.83 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Total income increased to Rs497.63 crore in the said quarter from Rs408.25 crore in the year-ago period. However, expenses remained high at Rs457.16 crore as against Rs365.20 crore earlier.
The company is engaged in manufacturing of sugar, chemical, industrial fibre and related products. Its shares fell 1.16% to settle at Rs319.85 a piece on BSE on Tuesday.
- Flipkart, Amazon digital marketing strategy paying off: RedSeer study
- US solar makers win ruling on imports, case goes to Donald Trump
- Binani Industries liable to be wound up: Calcutta high court
- Wearable technology is a big opportunity, says Timex CEO Tobias Reiss-Schmidt
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to plan about 5,000 job cuts