DCM Shriram Industries Q1 net profit at Rs32.58 crore
New Delhi: DCM Shriram Industries on Tuesday posted a marginal decline in net profit at Rs32.58 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
Its net profit stood at Rs32.83 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Total income increased to Rs497.63 crore in the said quarter from Rs408.25 crore in the year-ago period. However, expenses remained high at Rs457.16 crore as against Rs365.20 crore earlier.
The company is engaged in manufacturing of sugar, chemical, industrial fibre and related products. Its shares fell 1.16% to settle at Rs319.85 a piece on BSE on Tuesday.
- Gujarat polls 2017: Reservation promise over 50% cap a big joke, says Nitin Patel
- UBI gets Sebi approval for Rs1,000 crore equity issue via QIP
- Gold, silver recover on renewed demand in Mumbai
- Gujarat elections 2017: 1,703 candidates file nominations for 1st phase
- Government forms task force to review income tax laws