Snapchat said to have filed for IPO
- Yet another train derailment in Uttar Pradesh leaves 3 dead, 9 injured
- Fewer GST rates possible in the future: CEA Arvind Subramanian
- Trump Tower launched in Kolkata, developers aim Rs700 crore in sales
- Netflix focused on a few great shows for India, says CEO Reed Hastings
- Uber Russia’s merger with Yandex approved
Messaging app Snapchat has filed confidentially for an initial public offering (IPO), people familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The Venice, California-based company is in the process of planning one of the biggest technology IPOs in recent years, expected to come as early as March.
Snapchat, whose parent is Snap Inc, was not immediately available to comment. Reuters