Snapchat said to have filed for IPO
- Wearable technology is a big opportunity, says Timex CEO Tobias Reiss-Schmidt
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to plan about 5,000 job cuts
- Sushma Swaraj raises terrorism, H1-B visa issues with Rex Tillerson
- Clear exporters’ pending claims, GST panel tells government
- Govt seeks asset valuer for Air India stake sale
Messaging app Snapchat has filed confidentially for an initial public offering (IPO), people familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The Venice, California-based company is in the process of planning one of the biggest technology IPOs in recent years, expected to come as early as March.
Snapchat, whose parent is Snap Inc, was not immediately available to comment. Reuters