Snapchat said to have filed for IPO
- Govt to bring in bill to check unregulated deposit schemes on the anvil
- Bitcoin rises as South Korea talks ‘active’ support for trading
- Sony to form alliance to build taxi-hailing system
- Chinese warships enter East Indian Ocean amid Maldives tensions
- Uber CEO sees commercialisation of flying taxis in 5-10 years
Messaging app Snapchat has filed confidentially for an initial public offering (IPO), people familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The Venice, California-based company is in the process of planning one of the biggest technology IPOs in recent years, expected to come as early as March.
Snapchat, whose parent is Snap Inc, was not immediately available to comment. Reuters