Philips India launches healthcare at home service
New Delhi: Philips India Ltd has introduced ICU@home, a new service to provide intensive care unit equipment and care at home. In a statement, the electronics and healthcare company said the service will be 30-40% cheaper than at hospitals.
The company already provides respiratory and critical care for patients at their own homes. The company said ICU@home was developed in consultation with doctors and hospitals, with ICU-trained nurses providing care and doctors remotely monitoring the patient.
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
- Vijay Diwas: Nirmala Sitharaman, armed forces pay tributes to heroes of 1971 war