Samsung launches Galaxy C7 Pro for Rs27,990 in India
- Indian Oil, BPCL may buy 26% stake each in GAIL
- Trai to revamp mobile number portability process
- 5 of family killed in Pakistani shelling in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch
- Facebook critics want regulation, investigation after data misuse
- Kejriwal’s apology to Majithia a bid to reduce defamation burden: Amarinder Singh
New Delhi: Smartphone major Samsung on Friday launched its new 4G smartphone “Galaxy C7 Pro” in India that will be available on Amazon from 11 April, for Rs27,990.
“Galaxy C7 Pro is a smartphone which we feel suits best to millenials in India. It has full metal unibody with just 7 milimetre thickness and comes with 16 megapixel primary as well as selfie camera,” Samsung India vice president for online business Sandeep Singh Arora said.
The phone comes with 2.2 GHz octa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt memory and support external memory of 256 GB.
“We look for all channels to reach out to our consumers. This phone will be exclusively available at Amazon from 11 April,” Arora said.
Galaxy C7 Pro has a 3,300mAh battery, with fast charging capabilities to charge the phone completely in 1 hour 40 minutes. “Galaxy C7 Pro will be available in two colour options - Navy Blue and Gold. The device will be priced at Rs27,990,” Arora said.