- Supreme Court asks Maharashtra govt to give judge Loya’s reports to petitioners
- IT shares gain on earnings outlook as Reliance falls
- What do TCS’s blockbuster contracts mean for outsourcing firms?
- Xi Jinping urges Donald Trump to seek settlement of trade disputes
- Bajaj Finance to acquire 12.6% in Mobikwik
A wall covered with 40,000 fresh white and pink roses, set in the centre of the atrium of Delhi’s Select Citywalk mall as a tribute to Monsieur Dior’s passion for flowers, marked the opening of the first Christian Dior Fragrances and Beauty boutique in India a fortnight ago.
The 90 square metre space brings together Dior’s entire range of fragrances, make-up and skincare products under one roof, and provides a private consultation room for clients by the brand’s make-up artists and fragrance specialists. Upon request, they will also help customers recreate make-up looks from Dior runways.
The graphic décor of black lacquer and fluorescent neon shades and rows of lights from ceiling to floor mark out a path for well-defined product spaces. Screens continuously play films featuring celebrities such as Charlize Theron—the face of J’Adore, one of Dior’s premium perfumes.
Besides the widely loved Dior products, a handcrafted collection of fragrances—La Collection Privée Christian Dior—for men and women is available at the store. It includes the famous La Colle Noire scent by Dior perfumer-creator Francois Demachy.