Digital ad spend set to rise in India
- Coal scam: Madhu Koda awarded 3-year jail term
- Unilever to sell spreads business to KKR for $8 billion
- Samsung is said to plan Feb Galaxy S9, S9 Plus reveal on heels of Apple’s iPhone X
- GAIL’s Rs357 crore claim against Deepak Fertiliser rejected in arbitration
- North Korean hackers behind attacks on cryptocurrency exchanges: report
A report by KPMG, titled The DigitalFirst Journey, highlights that growing internet penetration and data consumption is likely to boost spending on digital advertisements in India. The launch of 4G services by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd led to a rapid surge in data usage, the report said.