- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi
India’s population of Internet users is projected to more than double to 600 million by 2023 from 250 million now and consumer spending on information and communications technology (ICT) is set to grow to $238 billion from $72 billion, but technology penetration in India is still much lower than in the rest of Asia, according to a Goldman Sachs report titled India’s Digital Dividend. Overall ICT spending is likely to increase from 3.8% of gross domestic product (GDP) to 5.5% of GDP by 2023, the report said.