Media and entertainment: gaining momentum
- Damodar Valley Corp may shun JV plan with NLC for Raghunathpur power plant
- EPFO to consider crediting ETF units to PF accounts
- 1 militant killed in encounter in Kashmir’s Kupwara
- Shinzo Abe eyes fresh term as Japan votes under North Korea threats
- Donald Trump commends former presidents as ‘finest public servants’
The media and entertainment industry in India is projected to grow at close to 13% in 2015 over the previous year, according to the Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report, 2015, prepared by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and consulting firm KPMG.
The report expects TV to expand by 14.46%, print 8% and digital 44%, building on the growth in 2014.