Media and entertainment: gaining momentum
Latest News »
- Donald Trump’s Afghanistan strategy deserves a fair chance
- Infosys needs a clear break from its founders, not a patch-up with them
- India’s crackdown on Chinese technology companies gathering pace
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh appeals to followers to maintain peace
- Cadila Healthcare shares jump 9% on USFDA nod for hypertension drug
The media and entertainment industry in India is projected to grow at close to 13% in 2015 over the previous year, according to the Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report, 2015, prepared by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and consulting firm KPMG.
The report expects TV to expand by 14.46%, print 8% and digital 44%, building on the growth in 2014.