Zapr raises funding from Flipkart, Saavn and others
- 10 television actors who turned to movies
- Bond yields fall after RBI cancels open market sale of debt
- Markets set to be bullish this week, investors to watch Fed minutes, oil prices
- London’s iconic red buses to run on biofuel made from old coffee
- Review: Jabra Elite Sport (2017) is not quite in the Apple AirPod league, but makes a strong point
New Delhi: Bangalore-based media technology start-up Zapr on Thursday said it has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Flipkart, Saavn, Micromax, and Mu Sigma co-founders Dhiraj Rajaram and Ambiga Dhiraj, among others.
This round of funding also saw participation from existing investors including Dinesh Agarwal, Samir Bangara, Sanjay Nath and Arihant Patni. The funds raised will be primarily used to expand the company’s product portfolio for the media and advertising industry as well as to scale up the technology team, the company said.
Zapr uses its proprietary technology platform to gauge media consumption preferences of Indian viewers for media agencies, brands and broadcasters.