Roger Moore, who played James Bond, dies at 89
- Donald Trump, real estate investors get last-minute perk in tax bill
- News in Numbers: ‘The Last Jedi’ collects $450 million worldwide in opening weekend
- Adani drops contractor for Carmichael coal mine in Australia
- UN to vote tomorrow on measure rejecting US Jerusalem decision
- Oracle agrees to buy Australia’s Aconex for $1.19 billion
London: British actor Roger Moore, who won international fame playing secret agent James Bond, died on Tuesday aged 89, his family said on the actor’s official Twitter account.
They said he had died in Switzerland of cancer.
His 12 years as James Bond, the British agent with a voracious appetite for danger and sex, made Moore a millionaire as well as a heartthrob the world over. Reuters