Netflix orders new high school comedy series
Los Angeles: Netflix has ordered an eight- episode limited comedy series, titled “Best Worst Weekend Ever”. “The Wedding Ringer” director Jeremy Garelick will serve as showrunner on the high school drama, according to ‘The Hollywood Reporter’.
Created and exec produced by Robin and frequent collaborator Dan Franklin, the comedy follows four friends as they make the most of their last weekend before high school.
The pickup for “Best Worst Weekend Ever” comes after the streaming giant renewed Jenji Cohan’s “GLOW” for a second season.
- Madras HC extends stay on floor test in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Tata Steel-ThyssenKrupp: can two problems equal a solution?
- Cairn Energy says final hearing of India tax dispute pushed to August 2018
- China says North Korea issue should be resolved peacefully
- Amazon Great Indian Festival: Gadget deals you should watch out for