SpiceJet announces special fares on domestic routes
Latest News »
- Govt sets notifies new norms for discoms to buy solar power
- Tata Motors to take ‘concerted decision’ on Nano, says N. Chandrasekaran
- Gross loan portfolio for MFIs rises 8% to Rs35,045 crore in June quarter: report
- Druva raises $80 million from investors led by Riverwood Capital
- US targets China, Russia entities, individuals for North Korea support
New Delhi: No-frills airline SpiceJet on Monday announced a four-day sale, offering one-way base fares as low as Rs.716 for the journey period between 15 January and 12 April for domestic fliers.
The special fares are available for flying on domestic routes, SpiceJet said in a statement. As part of the sale launched on Monday, for which bookings will remain open till midnight on 31 December, one-way base fares start at Rs.716 (excluding taxes) for domestic network, the statement said.
The offer is valid only for flying on direct flights on the domestic network, SpiceJet said. Tickets under this offer are refundable (only taxes and fees), and changeable with a change fee and payment of fare difference, the airline said in a statement.
SpiceJet operates 293 daily flights to 40 destinations, including six international routes, with a fleet of 25 Boeing 737s, 14 Bombardier Q-400s, and two Airbus A320 family planes. PTI